The fingerprint reader is intended for use in access control systems as a biometric point of user identification. IT allows to register 99 users (fingerprint patterns).
Your finger is the key to the house!
Using the reader is very simple. To enter your house, just place the tip of the registered finger to the special window in the reader and gently slide the finger along the sensitive area of the reader. The system will verify the fingerprint lines and open the door.
The fingerprint reader may also be connected to the automatic smart house management system.
Arguments in favour of the fingerprint reader:
- Your finger is the safest and most comfortable authorisation tool. You will never forget it, you will never leave it behind, no one can steal it and forging it is practically impossible
- Usability and ease of use. No need to worry about slammed door, no need to carry a cumbersome bunch of keys
- A simple and friendly system to finger coding, adding and deleting users. No computer or IT specialists needed to programme the system, and, what is more important, the thief does not have access to the programming panel.
- Protection against burglary and unlawful behaviour. The door cannot be opened when the reader is taken out or the wires are shorted. The system will continue to be secure and protect access to the building.
- The fingerprint reader also means caring about our children. The parents do not need to worry that our kiddies may lose the keys or that someone may take them away from our child
- Resistance to weather conditions. The reader operates from –40°C to +85°C
- The possibility of installing ekey home App in the telephone, which includes such useful tools as: opening the door, adjusting brightness of the fingerprint reader, custom adjustment of the times of relay switching. The application is for Android and iOS.
Opening doors have never been simpler!
The fingerprint reader is a higher level of comfort without worrying about keys and the proper security of the house.